Well maybe not but this list, from Ian Lawton is fun to consider.
Here are 3 good arguments that Jesus was Jewish:
1. He went into His Father’s business.
2. He lived at home until he was 33.
3. He was sure his Mother was a virgin and his Mother was sure He was God.
But then there are 3 equally good arguments that Jesus was a Californian:
1. He never cut His hair.
2. He walked around barefoot all the time.
3. He was very skeptical of religion, so he started his own.
But the most compelling evidence of all — 3 proofs that Jesus was a woman:
1. He fed a crowd at a moment’s notice when there was no food.
2. He kept trying to get a message across to a bunch of men who just didn’t get it.
3. And even when he was dead, he had to get up because there was more work to do.
As we are still in the Easter mood/season, read the entire post for a serious reflection on resurrection.
Resurrection is a choice. You can allow the past to haunt you, or you can learn from it and move forward. You can continue to be the victim, or you can become the victor by taking charge of your life. You can dwell in blame, or you can learn something about strength and move on. You can grow or you can shrink. Choose to learn from the past and use this new understanding as an opportunity to create the life you want for yourself.