Last night I attended the second Italian cooking class taught by my friend, Joe Becci. Check out his family’s blog for some of the recipes and some other great dishes (I think I am going to cook the Fagioli all’Uccelleto con Salcicce later this week). It was a lot of fun, cooking with friends and enjoying a great Sicilian meal. You can see some photos from the evening here.
Oh, and here is the menu from last night (minus the prosecco and other great wines) :
- Antipasti di Fruttie di Mare (Seafood antipasto)
- Pasta con le Sarde (Pasta with Sardines)
- Involtini di Manzo (Sicilian Beef Rolls)
- Carfiofi Gratinati (Baked Artichokes)
- Insalada di Aranci, Finocchi ed Olive Nere (Orange, Fenel and Black Olive Salad)
- Amaretti (Almond cookies) with vanilla ice cream and limoncello.