- Paul Begala on the GOP strategy of Denial, Delay and Do Nothing.
- “What Rocky Start” by Ruth Marcus in the Washington Post.
- Even Senators have tax problems. But who’s surprised?
- Former Whitney and SF MOMA Museum Director, David Ross, has some contemporary art recommendations for the Obama’s private White House quarters. Interesting ones that I must say would make me exceedingly happy, especially my friend Laura Owens. I love it that the Obamas are considering having art by living American artists in the residence. Another change I can believe in.
- And, then there is this January 2006 LA Times article which, thanks to the Internet, I just read this morning. Did you spot the reference to the old fart in a past life?